Litany of Blood is awarded for executing the Litany of Blood target in each of the 15 Alliance zones using the Blade of Woe.
In order to start this Achievement, you must do the quest “A Lesson in Silence” first. The quest giver is Astara and it starts with a note from her. Once you have done the quest you can talk to Nevusa
- All targets must be killed using the Blade of Woe.
- The target will be in the city where it should be located. The target can walk through most of the city, so it is never in the same spot.
- The clues in the Litany of Blood are not literal, they have to be interpreted.
- “You will know them by their eye.” All targets will have one white eye, this is the dead giveaway you should be looking for once you find a target that matches the clues.
Each of these targets will wander throughout the city, so a specific location cannot be given, and you may find that you are not the only player stalking them. They will respawn instantly elsewhere in the city when killed, however, so you can keep searching if someone else gets them first.
The targets can be killed before the quest is unlocked. If you do this, they will be added to their pedestal and marked as completed in the log when the quest is started.
There are 15 pedestals, one for each alliance zone. Facing into the room, numbering them 1 to 15 beginning with the closest pedestal on the right and ending with the closest pedestal on the left, numbers 1-5 are the Aldmeri Dominion zones in order, 6-10 are the Ebonheart Pact zones in order, and 11-15 are the Daggerfall Covenant zones in order. This is a good way to track which kills are completed and which ones you are still missing, although checking the Achievement tab in your Journal will also tell you who is left.
You receive two rewards with this Achievement:
- Executioner title
- Cadaverous Assassin Polymorph (pictures below)