How do I get the tablets?
- The first tablet comes from the quest “Two Queens.”
- When placed on the matching altar in the Hall it will mark the altars for the remaining three tablets.
- The second tablet comes from completing the main story quest of Elsweyr in full.
- When placed on the corresponding altar in the home, unlocks the first of three additional wings for this home.
- This temple home will continue to grow with you as you acquire additional tablets recording the life of the Lunar Champion, Khunzar-ri, by completing dungeons and quests in the remaining two major updates this year during the Season of the Dragon.
How do I place the tablets?
About the House
- Default Name: Hall of the Lunar Champion
- Requirement: Complete Elsweyr main story quest “Two Queens”
- Size: Manor
- Race: Khajiit
- Max # of Furnishings: 350 / 700 (ESO+)
- Trophy Collectibles: 40 / 80 (ESO+)
- Other Collectibles: 5 / 10 (ESO+)
- Max # of Characters: 24
- Location: Rimmen, Northern Elsweyr
You must place tablets on the altars to open the expansions. Do this through the Housing Editor. Just touching the tablet to the altar is fine (make sure it is green).
- Jonelight Altar: Behold the Lunar Champion – marks the altars for the other three tablets
- Altar of Betrayal: Behold Khunzar-ri’s Betrayal – opens the Portal to Halls of Colossus
- Altar of Guile: Behold Khunzar-ri’s Guile – opens Moongrave Fane Obtained by completing the “Scalebreaker Scout” achievement;
- Altar of Ambition: obtained by completing the main story quest “The Dragonguard” in Dragonhold.